Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kristina's Challenge #33

It must be something about this weather because recently all I've wanted to do is hole up in my craft room and create.

Thanks to Kristina, we, creaters, are allowed to utilize her graphic for these fun color challenges so this was the inspiration.




This is what I came up with. I had this very distinct vision of what I wanted to create but new that nothing I had at home would do so I stopped at Archivers on my way home today.



I picked myself up some paper and stickers from Sassafrass Lass yet hardly used any of it! The flourish I drew by hand and then pierced. I think one of these tags is missing with a sentiment. Hhhmmm...something else to add to the wish list!

oooppppssss...I'm just now realizing that my very vanilla is actually supposed to be certainly celery. wtf!? how did i miss that?! can i blame it on my work computers poor monitor? oh well... c'est la vie.

I'm thinking of saving this card for Vday and using it for my man. I like the heart and how that girlies it up but the colors are so very manly.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: