Friday, November 21, 2008

Kristina's Color Challenge #30

Woooohoooo...thanks to the extension of the deadline I was able to submit my card for the weekly color change. I usually end up posting after Kristina has already disabled Mr. Linky.

This weeks color combination is: chocolate chip, elegant egglpant, pumpkin pie, so saffron and whisper white.


and this is what I created:



I used So Saffron as my cardstock with the SAB chocolate chip rub-ons (now retired) running up along the side of the card. I added purple and orange brads as the center of two of my flowers, and stamped the sentiment in Whisper White craft ink.

An easy peasy 5 minute card and one that will probably receive many oohss and ahhs.

2 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

This is a very pretty card :)

Becky said...

WOW! How pretty! Crisp, clean! FABULOUS!!!