Monday, December 1, 2008

The 12th Day of Christmas

Gosh, I'm so sorry for this late post!

I was hoping to have this up by 8 but unfortunately that didn't happen. Without further ado....



I know this calender circulated splitcoaststampers last year but I just never got around to making one. This past weekend as I was gearing up for my 12 Days of Christmas blowout, I figured this would be a great way to start it off! This project took me a good 4 to 5 hours to complete but once it's done, you won't have to worry about creating another one for quite a while.

My special for today is: buy 3 packs of DSP and receive 1 pack of regular 8.5 x 11 cardstock free!

This promo is only valid until tomorrow night at 8 PM and only through me.

Should you be interested in any of the other promo's I will be offering, I can hold onto your order until then and combine shipping.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: